Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 2

Hi! Its umm,..... Tuesday! Yes! We like Tuesdays. First, they are not Mondays. This is a good thing! Secondly, Tusdays are Scrap Nights! Now how can that be bad? Me, paper, glue, ink, and a computer? Perfect recipe for a messy house!

So yesterday, I mentioned the cleanse. Its day 2 and I am still deeply suspicious of this stuff. its not good. I seem to remember about day 3 hunny started reeking of cayenne. My office mates are going to love me here shortly,... I did not do the salt water thingie this morning - I sort of feel asleep last night and forgot to set alarm - HI! ! Hunny actually got out of bed and started following me around,...

"Are you going to do the salt water rinse this morning?"
Me "Ummmmm,..no?"
"Why?"
"ummmmmm,... I don't have time to wait for results?"

Or more likely the idea of being trapped on bus with impending intestines of doom doesn't sound like a good way to start morning? I've already had to put down a major on- going protest going over the caffine-famine of '09.

He keeps following me around -

"Now don't forget your maple syrup!" - I mutter a few incantations at the squeeze bottle to ward off the very real danger of it going off like like a dye bomb in a bank robbery in my laptop bag.) Check!

"Don't forget the cayenne!" - Oh oh !!! I learned new word - thermogenic! For food that cause you to sweat when you eat them? Isn't that attractive???

So here I sit with my "lemonade". I will simply say this about it, yes drinking this stuff kills any desire to eat at all. I think its all the burning off of the taste buds,... but after considering my mid-section, perhaps this is not a bad thing.

Back to the reports now!

1 comment: