Friday, January 30, 2009

Trippin'

Hi!


It's Friday!! Woo! I know I get excited about the small things, but its Friday - its noon and I am officially off work for the day. Its very foggy here today - but I am excited because in T-3 hours we are going to the cabin! Yah! The dogs have figured this out and are worried that 1 - I might forget to bring doggie food, and 2 - I might forget the doggies. So they are parked in front of the door for me to trip over while loading the truck. Fancy has a cold she's been sniffling all morning and sneezing. A boxer sneezing is much like a bowl of jello sitting on a vibrating bed - I had to laugh at her which has eaned me several stink-eyes from the Fancy Dog. She did however give me a pointed look at her comfy bed - she is always much relieved when she sees it get put in the truck.

So we are leaving and I am cleaning? Cleaning. Dog hair is the bane of my existance. I find little tuffs of fur congealing and I am deeply suspicious that the dogs are plotting to procreate in some golem-type fashion from all of this hair. My bathroom was scary this morning - there was a clump behind the door that was about to wander down the hall in search of the doggie treats. Ha! I have thwarted their plotting and used my +5 vacuum cleaner of neatness to strike back!

Okay enough about that. I'm not going to get to my scrapping today - I am certain if I even cracked a storage box, it would be the pandora's box of lost time and anti-cleaning. I love coming home to a clean house - not that it happens often with teens. Frequently I find that I will clean the kitchen in the morning only to find that there is a automessing feature while I am at work,... oy vey!

Anyway three hours to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment